The Keiki Bulls program is staffed and administered by the Honolulu Bulls Soccer Club. Though the HSC Bulls is a competitive youth soccer club, the coaching staff realizes the importance of learning to love the game and developing important skills necessary to love the game as the children become more competitive.
The Honolulu Bulls coaches organize the Keiki Bulls by following these principles:
- Participation builds positive social and life skills.
- All participants should experience soccer in an environment of fun, based upon lots of playing time and balanced team competition.
- Players achieve important exercise and increased awareness of their own health through sports.
- Players develop fundamental skills that are necessary to play the game with confidence.
- All players, coaches, parents and spectators should demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- All eligible youth (subject to reasonable terms or registration) are accepted as participants.